CANGAS® on-site oxygen generator/plant, continuously generate high quality oxygen gas meeting requirements of medical respiratory oxygen.
It ends days when medical institutions rely on traditional costly liquid oxygen and cylinder oxygen. They have passed People’s Republic Of China Registration Certification.
It wins good reputation from clients from China Mainland, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Thailand, Nepal, Angola, etc out of its reliability, economy, convenience, and proven applications in medical industry.
Contrast of three medical oxygen generation methods
PSA oxygen generation technology is popular globally, which has partly substituted oxygen cylinder method and cryogenic method, and become an important part of modernized hospitals.
Calculated as cylinder oxygen consumption of 1500 cylinders, it will save USD81,415 than liquid oxygen in three years, and save USD206,030 than cylinder oxygen(as liquid oxygen USD230.8/Ton, cylinder oxygen USD4.6/cylinder)
CAPO Series & CFS Series&&CAPO-HP Series
CANGAS CAPO series oxygen machines generate 93±3% purity oxygen. This purity is the most applicable in lots of industries, with its unique advantage of cost. Generally 1~1.5kw per cubic meter oxygen. Much more economical than buying liquid oxygen in cylinders.
CANGAS CFS Series (Oxygen cylinder Filling System), an self-serviced oxygen generation and cylinder filling system. With oxygen generation system it fills generated oxygen into cylinders. The system is an ideal choice if the end users for oxygen are in mountains or mines/oilfield. Hospitals require it for standby of oxygen once breakdown or blackout.
CANGAS CAPO-HP Series high purity oxygen machine generates high purity oxygen at 98±1%. It is an unique technology developed by CANGAS. This purity is specially used for steel cutting, medical and other high fields requiring high purity oxygen.
* Over ten years’ experience, over 40 countries and regions, thousands of machines running.
* Automatic start-stop, remote start-stop, unqualified oxygen automatic venting, central control of the whole system.
* Operate under low working pressure, less potential safety hazard.
* Turn-key solution, pre-commissioned before shipment.
*HMI Human Machine Interface enables online displaying&setting of operating parameters including flow, purity, pressure, historic curve recording, and alarming once breakdown.
* Less unit cost than liquid oxygen.
* Completely automatic, labor cost saved.
* No need of specified professional men to operate, lower maintenance cost.
* EES system (Energy Efficiency System) enables you to produce oxygen as actual demand to lower operating cost.
* Use more advanced, higher efficient ZMS imported from Europe.
*Optional Wi-Ctrl remote wireless monitoring system for long-distance monitoring, commissioning, and upgrading.
*Generator maintenance and instrument calibration is simple and easy to do.
*Generator systems skid mounted, easy to assemble and move. Vehicle-Mounted for moving purpose.
The principles of Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) oxygen generator are adsorption and desorption.
Each gas has a characteristic adsorption rate that when adsorbed by Zeolite Molecular Sieve (ZMS).
ZMS has large surface area containing a mass volume of micro pores and passageways. Nitrogen has a higher adsorption rate than oxygen when delivered to the ZMS bed after pressurized. When compressed air enters ZMS, oxygen molecules are able to pass through this large surface, and nitrogen molecules are adsorbed to the surface area.
Adsorption and desorption/diffusion are the general principles of the PSA system since each gas has a characteristic adsorption rate that is a function of its ability to be adsorbed by a molecular sieve. The adsorption process can produce a range of gas with purities more than 90% oxygen.
The different capacities that ZMS adsorbing O2 molecule and N2 molecule can be shown by the adsorption balance curve below.
As the ZMS is saturated with nitrogen, it should be depressurized to regenerate for next cycle. We use two adsorption vessels filled with ZMS to produce a continuous stream of oxygen.
During depressurization, the oxygen of lower purity than required is transferred to another vessel first, which is called pressure equalization. Pressure equalization donates to higher efficiency and less energy consumption. Then the adsorption and desorption/regeneration processes switch in the two adsorption towers.
CANGAS has the obligation for the service after product selling. The scope of service after product selling are as below
To establish user’s files.
To investigate user or telephone calls at a fix date.
To be responsible for the maintenance at equipment.
To provide technological consultant service.
For every sold PSA oxygen generator, PSA nitrogen generator, PSA Oxygen purifier, PSA nitrogen purifier, hydrogen generator, VPSA oxygen generator, VSA oxygen generator, Membrane oxygen generator, Membrane nitrogen generator, Liquid (cryogenic) oxygen, nitrogen and argon generator, CANGAS establishes user’s files in computer. We collect the content of contract, technical parameters after commissioning, equipment working state, equipment operating state, user’s opinion or suggestion and so on, then we record them in computer so that we can look up easily to serve the user better and improve our service work. Therefore help from users would be greatly appreciated. It is better that the customers send us the record list about equipment operating state and maintenance record by email, fax or post periodically.
We will send technician to investigate or telephone call at least one time in a year to know the operating state of user’s gas generation equipments, user’s opinion and suggestion, hence we hope user to persist the work in the record list of equipment operating state and maintenance record. Meanwhile we truly hope and appreciate user’s valuable opinion and suggestion about our equipment and our work.
If the equipment or instrument break down within guarantee period and the damage is within the scope of free maintenance guarantee, CANGAS will unconditional maintain or provide corresponding new parts at once. If the maintenance is not within the scope of free maintenance, CANGAS only charge for the maintenance fee and expenses generated during the maintenance process, and will not take any technological cost.
For users, CANGAS provide technological consult at any time replying any question happened on the user’s working process. We do the best to resolve the related problem which is encountered by user.
CANGAS' commitment: User’s difficulty is our difficulty! User’s profit is our profit!
Q: Purity, flow and pressure scope?
Answer: For CANGAS air separation products, the answer to the question is as below.
1. PSA O2 generators: Purity 93±3%; flow 1~10000m³/hour; pressure, normally 4 bar, could be 10~500bar with O2 compressor.
2. PSA O2 generators with purifier: Purity 96~99%; flow 1~10000m³/hour; pressure, customizable, normally 0.2 bar, could be 4~500bar with O2 compressor.
3. VPSA O2 generators: Purity 90%; flow 1~10000m³/hour; pressure, customizable, normally 0.5 bar, could be 4~500bar with O2 compressor.
4. VSA O2 generators: Purity 90%; flow 1~10000m³/hour; pressure, customizable, normally 0.5 bar, could be 4~500bar with O2 compressor.
5. Membrane O2 generators: Purity 40~99.9%; flow 1~10000m³/hour; pressure, customizable, normally 0.2 bar, could be 4~500bar with O2 compressor.
6. PSA N2 generators: Purity 95~99.999%; flow 1~10000m³/hour; pressure, customizable, normally 6 bar, could be 10~500bar with N2 compressor.
7. PSA N2 generators with purifier: Purity 99.9995~99.99999% (0.5~5ppm); flow 1~10000m³/hour; pressure, customizable, normally 5 bar, could be 10~500bar with N2 compressor.
8. Membrane N2 generators: Purity 90~99.9%; flow 1~10000m³/hour; pressure, customizable, normally 6 bar, could be 10~500bar with N2 compressor.
9. H2 generators by liquid ammonia decomposition: Purity, H2 99.9%, N2 99.99%~99.999%; flow, H2
1~1000m³/h, N2 1~500m³/h; pressure, customizable, normally 0.2 bar, could be 5~500 bar with H2/N2 compressors.
10. Liquid (cryogenic) N2, O2 and Ar generators: Purity, N2 ≤ 5ppm, O2 ≥ 99.6%, Ar ≥ 99.999%; flow, gaseous N2 100~100000m³/h, gaseous O2 100~20000m³/h, liquid Ar 40~1000m³/h; pressure, customizable, normally 0.5 bar, could be 5~500 bar with N2/O2/Ar compressors.
Actually, for air separation plants by cryogenic technology, the kinds of product gas could be customizable - gaseous O2 and N2 with liquid Ar, or gaseous N2 with liquid N2, or liquid N2 with liquid O2, or only gaseous O2, only gaseous N2, or only liquid O2, or only liquid N2. For more details, please call or email me.
11. CANGAS filters: Flow 0.1~120m³/min; pressure 0~16 bar.
12. CANGAS Heatless regenerative adsorption dryer: Flow 0.1~120m³/min; pressure 0~16 bar.
13. CANGAS Carbon Filters: Flow 0.1~120m³/min; pressure 0~16 bar.
With 20 years of field experience, CANGAS is proud to have engineering and product developing teams who are skillful, experienced, meticulous. We also cooperate with related national and international scientific research institutions to work on the developing and improving of the air separation technology.
* High Reliability
Proven PSA technology, simple engineering design, few moving parts and international standardized manufacturing techniques ensure minimal maintenance and maximum reliability.
* Low Cost
Patented REFLUX high-efficiency control system reduces air consumption, saves electric power.
Unattended operation controlled by PLC automatically. Optional touch screen CANBUS control,
display and alarm system makes all the generation system to be operated by one touch.
CANBUS displays working parameters, reminds filter elements replacing and instructs trouble shooting, enables remote control.
* Easy Installation
Skid mounted for easy installation and move.
* Longer Service-life
Exclusive bed containment system extends Zeolite/Carbon Molecular Sieve (Z/CMS) bed life to more than 10 years.
* Minimal Maintenance
The generator has highly-reliable valves and no other moving parts. Filter elements are easily replaced.
* More reliable
CANGAS standardized air separation systems based on proven state of the art technologies in history of many years application in fields.
Simplified engineering design idea with much less moving parts, guarantees maximumreliability and minimal maintenance.
* More economical
More advanced and more economical air separation membrane modules.
REFLUX composition control system reduces air consumption capacity, saves energy cost.
Patented Energy Efficiency System (EES) enables CANGAS systems to produce product gases based on actual demand.
* More convenient
CANBUS multi monitoring and control system enables parameters of capacity, purity, and pressure of product gases online display on panel screen, gives running problem alarm, and reminds of maintenance.
Turn-key solution and pre-commissioned.
Skid mounted design, easy installation.
* Plug and play with smart control.
* Proven design with reliable parts.
* CE, ISO, ASME, UL, BV, GHOST, GC3 certificated.
* Leader in the market with 20 years of experience.
* Have exported more than 1000 sets of PSA O2/N2 units to more 70 countries.
* Turn-key design with easy control, simple installation and easy operation.
* Low maintenance with super long service life.
* Could be containerized for easy installation, transportation and relocating.
* High efficiency: ONLY 0.5kw·h for 1m³ N2 production and 0.8kw·h for O2.
* 18 months warranty.
* Full Automation
All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic Oxygen/Nitrogen demand adjustment.
* Lower Space Requirement/Small footprint
The design and Instrumentation makes the plant size very compact, assembly on skids, prefabricated and supplied from factory.
* Fast Start-up
Start-up time is about 30 minutes to get desired Oxygen purity. So these units can be switched ON & OFF as per Oxygen demand changes. For nitrogen generators, it is shorter.
* High Reliability
It’s very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Oxygen purity. Plant availability time is better than 93% always.
* Expected Zeolite Molecular Sieves and Carbon Molecular Sieve life is more than 10 years, overall service life time of Oxygen/Nitrogen plant is more than 30 years.
* Low investment and energy consumption.
* Simple operation and maintenance.
Except the commonly used PSA nitrogen and oxygen generators, CANGAS is able to manufacture some other air separation equipments which are listed below.
Oxygen purifier; nitrogen purifier; hydrogen generator; VPSA oxygen generator; VSA oxygen generator; membrane oxygen generator; membrane nitrogen generator; liquid (cryogenic) oxygen, nitrogen and argon generator.