Hot sale CE certified PSA nitrogen generator nitrogen usage high quality reliable performance
As an experienced and professional nitrogen generator manufacturer for 20 years, CANGAS focus on air separation and can provide you customerized kinds of nitrogen generator as required. You just need tell us the answer of the question following, our engineers will propose you a matched solution.
• Your nitrogen consumption in m³/h?
• What nitrogen pressure is required in Bar or MPa?
• What nitrogen purity is required in %?
• Do you already have a compressed air system for the PSA nitrogen generator air input? And if yes, what is the output flow and pressure?
• Do you already have air dryer and air filters for compressed air treatment for input of PSA nitrogen generator?
• Where will you use the PSA nitrogen generator? And what is the altitude there?
• What is the ambient temperature range around the PSA nitrogen generator machine room?
PSA Nitrogen Generator Principle
PSA nitrogen technology utilizes two towers which are filled with carbon molecular sieve (CMS). Compressed air enters the bottom of one tower. While the smaller oxygen molecules are adsorbed by the CMS, the larger nitrogen molecules pass through the sieve and are stored. Once the CMS of the working tower is saturated with oxygen, the regeneration of the CMS in the tower starts to work by depressurizing, and while another tower is switched to start the process over again.
Customized capacity, purity and delivery pressure are also available.
Warranty & Site Services
The Guarantee/Warranty Period shall be a period of twelve (12) months after on-site startup & commissioning or eighteen (18) months after shipment, whichever occurs first.
If any trouble or defect, originating with the design, material, workmanship or operating characteristics of any Goods, arises at any time during GUARANTEE/WARRANTY period, CANGAS shall, at his own expense and as promptly as possible, make such alterations, repairs and replacements.
CANGAS can do paid services of on-site startup, commissioning, installation supervision, training, by providing purchaser with the services of qualified English-speaking engineer at user's site.
CANGAS shall obtain all permits and licenses required to perform the services under this Agreement.
CANGAS will dispatch its staff with valid visas, in maximum 10 days to customer jobsite.